Logo Center for World University Rankings

NCBJ still at the top of... Polish universities



On 13 May, the results of the Global 2000 list of the 2024 edition, ranking the world's top universities, were published. On the list compiled by the Center for World University Rankings, NCBJ ranks in the top 4.2% and is seventh among universities in Poland.

The Center for World University Rankings (CWUR) prepares an annual Global 2000 list of the world's best universities. The rankings are based on objective indicators of educational quality, graduate employment, faculty quality and research performance. Both the learning environment of an institution and the research conducted are equally important in the ranking.

In this year's edition of the ranking, CWUR ranked 20966 universities. It is with these universities in mind that the ranking itself was created, so 60% of the total assessment concerns the quality of education, the academic staff, or building the careers of graduates. The remaining 40% of points are awarded for research achievements. Nevertheless, NCBJ, where only doctoral studies are conducted, managed once again to remain in the top 4.2% of universities in the world, at the same time taking 7th place in Poland.

Such a result is primarily owed to our scientists, whose research allows us to boast such a high position. It is therefore to our researchers that we would like to congratulate on this result and wish them further success!

Statistics of the National Centre for Nuclear Research in the Global 2000 List 2024:

Global ranking: 878 out of 20966 (top 4.2%)

National ranking (Poland): 7

Scientific level: 836

Overall score: 71,3

Source: https://cwur.org/